Sunday, November 2, 2014

October Happenings

Well, the month of October turned out to be a very busy one, indeed. Here's a break down of projects I was involved with this month:

-The lastest short in the Shelby Staxx series from Azbest Films. Not only did I work behind the camera, I also had a small role!

-I helped Piano Man Pictures shoot three episodes of an upcoming vegan cooking show. Fun people and delicious food.

-I appeared at Crosstown Arts for their PechaKucha night 10: Monster Mash. I was given 20 slides for 20 seconds and spoke about Night of the Snakehead Fish, as well as other film and writing projects. 

-I attended a fundraiser for a short to begin production next month: Kissing River Phoenix. It was written by Kat Moore and is being produced by Polyphony Creative


-Indie Memphis 2014! Need I say more? 


-Time Warp Drive In wrapped for the year. Our Shelby Staxx short played. I also played a music set with David Virone and Jesse Davis before the films started. I believe there will be more to come in the following year. 


November is looking to be busy, as well. I will be directing a noir inspired short, and finishing up a documentary about Rusty's TV & Car Museum

0 comments:

Post a Comment