Saturday, February 14, 2015

Latest Happenings

These past few months have been fairly busy ones for me. I am in the process of finishing post production of a short film that I directed in December. It's called "Stacked Deck," and is a noir inspired thriller. I am tweaking audio on it at the moment, and then we will do a couple of picture adjustments. I hope to begin submitting it to festivals later this year.

I have also started working on my next novel. It has been two years since The Check Out, but I haven't been sitting idly by. This is a different type of book, so I've been collecting ideas and outlining them in this time period. I'm very excited by this new project, but I am not far enough along in the process to really discuss it. I'll keep you all posted as I get further along.

I will be appearing at Midsouth Con again this year. I will be doing a couple of panels about film work, as well as teaching children how to write a story about super heroes! I will also be selling/signing copies of The Check Out and showing a "sizzle reel" of film projects that I have been working on with Azbest Films and Piano Man Productions. I hope to see some of you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment